DIY Elegant Napkin Decorations
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas holiday. Are you ready to get back into the swing of things? It’s soon New Year's Eve and I LOVE to throw parties and decorate the table. This year we are guests at a party and not hosting one ourselves but that doesn’t stop me from sharing a simple but elegant napkin decoration tips for New Year’s Eve. DIY below. Hugs!
- A napkin in some kind of textile (I use linen napkins)
- Branches, ready made or directly plucked from the forrest (mine are bought and painted in white....)
- Wire (I use a thin steel wire from the supermarket)
- Glitter (...left overs from the Christmas tree)
- Fold the napkin
- Place the branch in the middle of it
- Cut a piece of glitter in the same length as the branch, add it to the branch
- Spin the wire around the napkin, branch and glitter. Only one time as it’s eaisier to open the napkin that way.
- And voila, here you have your nice napkin. Happy holidays!